- CrossFit Level 1 Certification
- CrossFit Level 2 Certification
- CrossFit Strongman Certification
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NASM SAQ (Speed, Agility, Quickness) Certificate
- USAW Level 1 Certified Coach
- American Red Cross CPR/AED Certified
Helping others accomplish their health/fitness goals and feeling great again, is my passion. I have the most rewarding job being a part of each individual’s fitness journey. After majoring in Exercise Science in college, I knew that I wanted to pursue a career in the fitness industry. I first worked at Sports Club as a Personal Trainer / performance Coach for 2 years. I then worked at a CrossFit gym for 2 years and now have co-owned and operated Five Forks Athletics for 6 years. I have worked with groups of all ages and goals, from weight loss to sports specific training at all levels.
After working in health clubs as a personal trainer and becoming unsatisfied with the commitment and success of the everyday routine, I was introduced to CrossFit methodology in 2011. Before finding Crossfit I played high school sports and four years of college soccer. CrossFit has also given me the ability to still lead an active lifestyle.